5952 RMU Smart Power Supply
RMU with integrated power supply for redundancy
.Remote Management Unit (RMU) WITH INTEGRATED POWER SUPPLY
- Enables you to remotely configure and monitor a specific headend installation.
- This drastically reduces on-site maintenance, saving you time and money.
- REF. 5952: The integrated power supply acts as a back-up power supply. The 5952 is primarily powered from the 15V power supply (REF. 5050W), but the 5952 must also be powered with a mains cable. As long as the primary 15V is present, the built-in power supply will be in stand-by.
- The RMU Smart Power Supply is a very smart and powerful solution that connects with uCloud
- RMU ref. 5951 with intelligent backup power supply for redundancy (use ref. 5050W as primary power supply)
- input: 15V and 110-230V
- output: 14.3V
- rack-mountable module
- very simple installation (plug-and-play)
- no network knowledge needed
- very cost-efficient solution for remote monitoring and alarming
- free application to manage and configure all your installations remotely
- monitoring of modules
- Google Maps overview of all your installations
- one button-connect to any installation
- add pictures and comments regarding the installation
- safe remote access with certificates and password authentication
- solve problems from wherever you are, no need to go on-site for headend reconfiguration