KIT7473L1 Smart Amp 3 IN (4G) KIT
AUTO-PROGRAMMING PRE-AMPLIFIER/3 INPUTS/ 4G + POWER SUPPLY
MEET THE NEW JOHANSSON SMART AMP!
COMBINING 2 OR 3 TV ANTENNAS FOR FULL HDTV RECEPTION HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY
Combining multiple terrestrial antennas for full HDTV reception in SFU is often a problem.
Mostly, the signal from multiple antennas is combined using a simple splitter, but this solution doesn’t work:
- Loss of 4dB (minimum) = only half the signal left when combining 2 antennas
- Channels with same Channel Number are lost
- Poor isolation between adjacent channels
- Lots of interruptions due to bad signal quality
TV viewers are looking more and more towards terrestrial TV reception. But the current situation is absolutely not optimal...
So the market needs a solution that offers better signal quality, more TV channels, Plug & Play installation!
- Scans all channels, amplifies the weak signals while keeping the strong channels
- All output channels have an equal and stable output power
- Treats even the most difficult situations with adjacent channels
- Channels with the same frequency can be amplified in and re-located to the
4G/5G band (switchable)
- Fully automatic channel scan and process function upon double power start-up.
- Fully automatic recognition of the applied country channel plan
- SAW filters for 4G protection on all inputs
- Outdoor weatherproof mast-head housing
- DC Power over coax
- All ports ESD protected
|LTE rejection||-||4G (> CH60)|
|Channel plan||-|| VHF BIII + UHF
Automatic channel plan selection
|LTE band rejection||dB||>40|
|Frequency range||MHz||174 - 862|
|LTE band re-use||-||L1 = CH61-69 (790MHz-862MHz)
|Adjacent channel isolation||dB||>35|
|Input sensitivity||dBµV||minimum 40|
|Power||-||12V / 300mA (DC over coax)|
|Power Supply||-||External power supply (ref. 2437 - 2 out) included|
|Dimensions||mm||120 x 115 x 50|
|Operating temperature||°C||-20 to +50|
- Patented technology